- Apply and be approved for poster design (use links above)
- Print your own posters
- Print out your receipt (If you print on campus just print your campus cash page that shows that you spent campus cash)
- Submit the posters to the posterer box. Posters are put up on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Submit your receipt to the receipt box. Direct any questions about reimbursements to [sga2]
- Apply and be approved for a large poster (use links above)
- Email a PDF of your poster to [doc] with the desired dimensions. Sometimes the science office can take 3-5 business days (so the weekend doesn’t count) to print. To ensure your poster will go up in time for your event please submit funding requests at least a week in advance of when you want the poster to go up.
- Receive an email from [doc] saying hooray, your poster is ready for you in the SGA office
All Other Outreach
SGA is open to funding creative, cost-effective outreach ideas in line with a group’s mission. Apply!
All funding decisions are up to the DOC’s discretion. We work with a small budget, so ways to increase your chances of getting funding are to minimize costs and to be specific as to why you need funding for the materials you have requested.
You can also come to outreach committees, reach out to [doc], or anyone else on outreach committee to brainstorm outreach ideas before to requesting funding!
Most importantly, be creative! Posters are tried and true, and we fund them often, but! We’re especially excited to fund low-cost, high impact, creative, non-poster outreach ideas.
Other Outreach Support
The outreach committee is able to help publicize your events and clubs in non-monetary ways. We can promote your club or club’s events on our social media, can reserve spaces for your club to table, and suggest club or event-specific outreach ideas. Email [doc], or come to outreach committee meetings on Thursdays at 7:00 PM in the SGA office!