To request a budget, visit:

Basic policies – More details to come

All budgets must be submitted AT LEAST two weeks ahead of the event.

If you have any questions about these policies, email both [sgaMoney] and [sga2], and our Treasurers will be happy to answer them! 

1. The sooner you let us know that you will be asking for a budget, the more likely we will have money when you need it.

2. You’ll need to fill out and upload an itemized budget as an Excel or pdf to this form. Here is our preferred template for itemized budgets:

3. Once you submit a budget, we’ll notify the right committee and schedule a meeting at a time that works for you. We will have questions and then the committee will vote. Budgets over $1000 will be sent to the Student Senate for final approval.

4. If you don’t get the outcome you’d like, you may resubmit a revised budget at any time, or appeal to the Student Senate and present your budget to them.