The purpose of the Financial Board is to vote on budgets submitted to SGA that are less than $1000.
- The Financial Board shall be chaired by the SGA Treasurer
- The Financial Board shall be composed of the Treasurer, All-Campus Events Chair, Resources and Services Coordinator, Student Groups Coordinator, Assistant Treasurer, Senators, and students at-large.
- Financial Board meetings will last two hours—the first hour will be spent reviewing Student Groups/Services budgets budget proposals, and the second hour will be spent reviewing All-Campus Events budgets.
- During the fall 2021 semester, financial board will meet on Mondays from 7:30pm-9:30pm in JRC 222.
- Budgets must be presented to the Financial Board at least two weeks before the funds are needed (e.g. purchases for events).
- All all-campus events shall have approval from the Proposal Review Committee before presenting their budget to the Financial Board.
- Approvals for budget shall be decided by a majority vote of present members; the SGA Treasurer shall have the power to veto budgets if there are constitutional concerns.
- Events with more than 40 participants and/or food should submit applications directly to Financial Board and SGA staff will submit the event for approval to the Proposal Review Committee.