Below you will find the link for chief reports. Please be thorough when answering all the questions and feel free to ask if any questions arise.
If an incident occurs, make sure you are obtaining as much information as possible for your reports, including:
- Full Name or P-Card number of all the participants who were involved
- Description of where and when the incident occurred
- Examples: Harris Center female bathroom; Gardner Lounge near the entrance closest to the elevator, laundry room, and kitchen
- Course of action that was taken such as: notifying the hosts; calling security, RLC, FM, DOC,etc; asking the participant to leave the premises)
- Record times clocked in/out; if employees are tardy, record their specific clock in/out time